Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Oh Yeah. I Have Time For Fun Reading Too.


So yeah, I do other things besides talk about my angst, my book, or things political. I have friends who write books. And here are a couple of them...

Cherlyn Michael's book, Counting Raindrops Through a Stained Glass Window, comes out next week. Buy a copy.

Liza Palmer's book, Conversations with the Fat Girl, comes out next week. Buy a copy.

And if not getting a copy for yourself, get one for someone who could use a new book. With all going on in the world, it's fun to kick back with something to escape every once in a while. fs

1 comment:

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

They look so interesting! I wonder if the library has them! Thanks for posting. That "Conversations with the Fat Girl" sounds humorous from the title; I can already relate, lol!