Sunday, March 27, 2005

Celebrate, part 2 -- SA2C

Go Michigan State!!! Go Illinois!!! My brackets are still alive and my contributions to a voluntary "Road To The Final Four" process are still viable. I generally don't go wrong in those voluntary processes when I go with my home states, or places I have strong familial connections... enough about basketball.

So anyway, friends and I went to another favorite local haunt in Hollywood for drinks, dancing, and dishing. I had fun hanging out tonight. A real good time. Yeah. And even thought it was Easter, which is a typical family-gathering day, the place was crowded and there was tons of traffic on the 101 with other club hoppers tonight. (Yeah, in L.A. we preface our freeways with "the"-- the 5, the 10, the 101... go figure...)

But I came home, made some tea and checked e-mail... to see who, what, and from where people were linking up to me. Found a blurb about Down For Whatever on the Sex and the 2nd City blog -- Sunday, March 27 entry. So cool. Thanks for the blurb, SA2C!

That's all for now. Happy Sunday night... or Monday morning... whenever you're reading this entry for the first time.
fs

P.S. If you happen to find blurbs about Down For Whatever anywhere, feel free to send me a quick note. I'd appreciate that information.

No comments: