Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Mario Lopez. Bold and Beautiful.

On a lighter note...
One of my vices:
Bold and The Beautiful. Yeah, the soap.

One of my old vices: Saved By The Bell. Yeah, Saved By The Bell.

Not because of the SBTB storytelling, necessarily. Though there are some classic episodes on eating disorders and pills. Anyway... I thought Mario Lopez was just the icing on the cake, the lettuce on the tostada, the cream in the coffee... okay. You got it.

Now, he'll be joining the cast of the daytime drama, The Bold and The Beautiful, in March. He'll play a doctor, Dr. Cristian Ramirez. His on-screen brother... Lorenzo Lamas, who's been on the show for about two years now.

If you're a soap fan, you know folks are loyal to their channel: you're a Channel 2, 4, or 7 soap person. I grew up on the Channel 2 soaps, thanks to my grandma -- Young and Restless, World Turns, Guiding Light... now I'm strictly Y&R and B&B.

Anyway,,, that's my vice. And some lighter news for a Fat Tuesday :-)
fs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig him too.

http://www.novaslim.com/2006/02/weekend_blogging_mario_lopez.php

ShawnQt said...

I HAVE LUSTED OVER HERE, WAY TOO LONG!

Anonymous said...

My heart resides in Pine Valley and Llanview, but I'm also something of a free agent, meaning I'll tune into any great storyline I come across channel surfing(think Stefano or Sheila!).