Thursday, August 11, 2005

West Coast Boy + East Coast Friends =


Posted by Picasa
A phone bill that could be a mortgage payment in Detroit, rent in L.A.!
NYC, DC, ATL... L.A... one of these cities is not like the other one!
Geez. My parents would kill me. I should kill me.
I'm cool. I did it myself. I'll pay it myself. Geez.
That means I'll be sticking to a rigid L.A. diet in ATL next month...
bottled water and gum :-) that's a joke.
And now I'll be reading my plan a little more closely.
I didn't know you paid for calls you receive.
I didn't know nights started when it's dark, not just after work.
I didn't know talking with writers about writing life would be so house of extravaganza.
Duh.
I'm laughing... all the way to the mailbox to send off my phone bill...
hahahahahahahahahahaha
This is one confession for the day...
fs

No comments: