Thursday, December 13, 2007

Computer Recommendations. Clearing Up D.C. Visit.

So I've decided that buying a new computer is cheaper than getting one I own fixed. Or am I just a consumerist who just wants a new computer.

I'm open to all brands, types, etc... What would you recommend? What do you use? I'm not looking to break the bank, but I do want the bells and whistles for music and media. Taking recommendations now.

Next, I'm going to D.C. and Baltimore this weekend. The Lambda D.C. Bookstore event is not happening anymore-- please delete from your planners.

But I am doing the following events and hope to see you there!

Saturday, December 15, 2007, 4 - 6 pm
Urban Knowledge Bookstore
7879 Eastpoint Mall
Baltimore, MD 21224
(410) 282-2286

Saturday, December 15, 2007, 7 - 9 pm
Urban Knowledge Bookstore, Mondawmin Mall
2301 Liberty Heights Ave, #2001
Baltimore, MD 21217
(410) 523-0017

Monday, December 17, 2007, 7 pm
Damien Ministries
2200 Rhode Island Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20018
RSVP at (202) 526-3020, extension 10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a MacBook Pro! It's the only way to go! And it will definitely meet all your media needs. Trust!

dancehard said...

I concur! I'd go for the 17 inch MacBook Pro. It will break the pockets just a bit, but the extra screen is really a joy. I bought the 13" MacBook over a year ago and although i love my lil system, i get jealous when I see the gleaming silver of a big, beautiful 17 incher.

Yeah so I'm a size queen...it is what it is!!

Go for the 17" MacBook Pro. You won't be disappointed.

If you are hooked on your Windows, a simple Parallels program and problem solved! A PC and a Mac rolled into one!