Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Jamie Washington and Vernon Wall

Last month I had a nice visit to Nashville... as you may recall. While there, I connected with a couple professional colleagues whom I consider legends and great people I always looked up to in terms of their contributions to education, knowledge of diversity, and general friendliness and welcoming personalities. Never really talked with them, but would always see them at annual ACPA Conferences, smile, wave, head back to California. This year, I made an effort to say something to both... and I wanted to give a short shout-out to both.

Dr. Jamie Washington and Dr. Vernon Wall.

I attended a couple presentations they were both involved with this year at ACPA in Nashville. Highly recommended facilitators, speakers, or general diversity consultants for your school, business, or organization.

Book them now before their summer and fall calendars fill up!
fs

No comments: