- Spouse or partner.
- 2.5 kids.
- House with picket fence and nice backyard.
- Tons of money to spare.
- Able to take care of parents and younger cousins in college.
- One major and two minor vacations a year.
- Credit cards with high limits, low balances.
- Making a difference in the lives of others.
- A career that you're in love with, and co-workers you love being around.
- That mysterious place/feeling called HAPPY.
- Lots of LOVE.
Something happens along the way. Life. Hmmm... Easy for some. Hard for most. Every test makes us stronger.
Just reflecting. Been doing that a lot lately, as I get closer to the publication date of Down For Whatever. What's going to change? What will remain the same? Am I grounded enough to handle everything that comes my way... or doesn't? Am I courageous and faithful enough to Say Something Else when obstacles come my way?
Will my fantasies come true?
Enough midnight philosophy. Bedtime. I got a hot date with a stairmaster and some weights in the morning. Oooh. So freaking hot. Then watching this show on Saturday night -- Kate Rigg's Chink-O-Rama. After that??? Fantasyland...