Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Hankering For Cupcakes

This afternoon I got the strongest craving for a chocolate mint cupcake. Weird, I know. Don't ask.

There's a lot of great cupcake spots in L.A. Some of my regular haunts here have included Crumbs, Lark, Dots, and Sweet Lady Jane.

But then today, miracle of miracles, I found an amazing list in the Los Angeles Times: The Great L.A. Cupcake List.

It's going to be a fun time sampling the goods. Where else can you get a mouthful of fun for $4 dollars? :-) How about your own house? Follow some of the recipes on Cupcakes Take The Cake and you can make your own tasty treats at home.
fs

2 comments:

Korey Q. Williams said...

I love, love, LOVE cupcakes... My favorite here dallas is SPRINKLES

Unknown said...

CUPCAKES1 YESSS!!! I LOVE PINK FROSTING! Just to die for!