Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Back To The Grind

OK. So maybe part of it is that I haven't had to follow a schedule since December 14.

Part of it is that I was up late last night ROFLMAO because of reading the funniest stories on this blog: The Adventures of Chubby Chocolate. Oh. My. God. Hilarious stories. One of my faves was reading about this one gym incident because of a parking spot.

Please bring us new stories! You can also try this one: Disco's Gruuv, another fun blog I found over the holidays.

One thing that'll get me through the day.

Looking forward to seeing The Color Purple musical tonight here in L.A. Yeah, I'm the last person in the U.S. to see it. And yeah, I'm one of the few kids who didn't venture over to NYC to see it on Broadway... and what? lol.

Happy Monday/mean Wednesday!
fs

1 comment:

Clay said...

Yes, the grind starts up for everyone right about now. Happy New Year to you!