Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

This four-day weekend will be full of activities, and I hope you enjoy all of them -- parties, food, travel, shopping -- as much as possible.

And throughout all of it, I hope you take time to reflect on the large and small things you are thankful for... and enjoy each moment as it happens.

I'll be volunteering on Thursday morning and then going to dinner at a friend's family home. It'll be like a Midwest and East Coast reunion... so many of us in L.A. are transplants and won't be heading home to see our families until Christmas.

Anyway, I hope you have a great holiday weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Clay said...

what a great martha bouqet on your blog - you have a happy turkey day!

Avowed_Southern_Democrat said...

Have a great experience as you bring your gift of volunteering on Thanksgiving morning. There is so much that we are grateful to God for, and I sincerely count you among my many blessings. Shem hotep.

Just 4 U said...

Happy Thanksgiving Fred!