Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Clikque. Atlanta. All That Stuff.



So this month's Clikque Magazine highights all the hot spots and parties to hit at next week's Atlanta Black Pride-- In The Life Atlanta. Isn't that a hot cover? White looks so cool and so hot.

If you get your hands on an issue, there's a small little article (with my big old face) about DOWN FOR WHATEVER, and an ad from Outwrite Bookstore with information about my reading/signing at the store.

I'm looking forward to Atlanta. The work. The long, hard work. Here's where I'll be working:

Friday, September 2 at 7 pm. Outwrite Books. 991 Piedmont Ave.

Sunday, September 4 from 5 - 9 pm. ITLA Literary Panel. Sheraton Midtown, 188 14th St. N.E. (featuring authors such as James Earl Hardy, Rashid Darden, Samiya Bashir, Laurinda Brown, Trent Jackson, and others... oh, and of course Fred Smith)

In between events, you'll see me walking around with Oskar and company, talking about Down For Whatever, passing out postcards, listening and meeting and greeting. And going to parties. The kinds of things you have to do (and want to do) as an author.

Hope to see you there. Hope you get your hands on Clikque... and all the other essentials you'll need for Atlanta!

fs

1 comment:

@GaryTylone said...

So when I say...Make the book out to Valentino...dont be lookin at me crazy faced... lol