Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Busboys and Poets

Did my first visit to Busboys and Poets in DC yesterday.

Loved it. But then I knew I would, since reading about the space on Tayari Jones blog from her DC days. (And Tayari, lots of people know you here...)

Now, if we could get one of these in L.A... with the same vibe, menu, and staff (mmmph, don't wanna embarrass the guy who waited my table, but dang!!! how u doing? thanks for the chocolate cake suggestion!) I'd be a happier camper.

OK. Time to pack and roll out of DC for the Detroit flight. It's cold!
fs

4 comments:

D.LavarJames said...

Yes, Busboys is the place to be, for the food and the staff!

Happy Holidays

D-Place said...

Be safe. Happy Holidays

WhozHe said...

I hope one day there will be one here in Dallas!

BuddahDesmond said...

I live in the DC area and have yet to get to Busboys and Poets. I keep hearing nothing but good things about it. I've got to check this place out real soon.

Happy Holidays!