Thursday, October 19, 2006

On Blast

Mood TV: Dominique Meets Alexis on Dynasty (YouTube link)...

(Thanks to my boy, Eric B., a fellow Dynasty-lover who I flake on sometimes... you deserve to put ME on blast... still love ya!)

Ugly Betty has become the must-see LGBT TV this season, especially with scenes such as the one pictured left, when Wilhemina (Vanessa Williams) oh-so-subtly read Betty (America Ferrera) last week during a staff meeting.

Well, it wasn't that subtle. It actually was kinda sad. I've been on the not-cool end of things before... and survived. Still, it doesn't feel nice.

Anyway, you can always catch up with Ugly Betty during your "lunch breaks" at your desk. ABC airs the full episodes online after they've been broadcast on TV. Hopefully your boss won't put you on blast.

And if s/he does, you can pull a Dominique or Alexis... and try to get the last word in.
fs

1 comment:

Joseph said...

I have been trying to cut back on T.V., but I guess I'm going to have to loosen up a bit a watch this show. Everyone seems to be talking about it.