Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hot Gay Drama


Mood Tune: I May Hate Myself in the Morning by Lee Ann Womack (YouTube link).

There's nothing like Hot Gay Drama, and I don't know what's hotter.

The real stuff: The Republicans, Sexy Instant Messages, and Young Boys. Not cool, messing with minors. Not cool letting politics get in the way of a real investivation. I mean, it's minors.

The on screen stuff: Noah's Arc season finale. Hot. Nice unexpected twists. Hot bathroom scene.

The other real stuff: Noah's Arc season finale party at Metro. Hot and Cute. And lots of black LGBT who's who in the house, including the couple I think is just too hot and too cute.

Or The 1988 Boys. Cracks emerging in the power clik, that I'm going to help seal. One gossips that another has to always be in the spotlight. The other gossips the same about the accuser. I think they just like each other. The whole thin line, love, hate, blah blah blah. I keep telling them black gay boys gotta stick together, regardless.

Hot Gay Drama aside, the Internet can be a place of research and community for some. It can also be a place where our kids are taken advantage of by adults who should know better. For more information, check out the National Center for Missing and Exploited Kids site to find out about related topics.

Anyway, hope you have a hot day today. And if there's a little bit of drama, that's okay. My aunt Betty used to tell me, given the chance between right and wrong, always choose wrong because it's more fun!

We'll see about that...
fs

No comments: