Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Plane. The iPod. The Respite. The Noah.

Ewww. I think I snored on the plane today. Or at very least I woke myself up with the beginning of a snore. Not sure. But soooooo embarassing. If I did.

Entertained myself with iPod and some new tunes I lifted from my sister. I did something really silly with my iTunes just before vacation. Somehow I erased all the singers and CD artwork of all my downloaded songs. Don't ask... because I don't know how I did it. Part of vacation was spent manually getting artwork and singers back on my iPod of CDs I put on my computer. Now... if anyone knows how I can get both for tunes bought from iTunes, that would be most helpful... because all I get are song titles. Thanks.

Oh. Another plane moment. Read the most wonderful short story called "Respite: Pauline" in Water Street, a book of short stories by Crystal Wilkinson. It's about a mother-in-law who is not too pleased with her son's choice of wife or how they run their household. Very fun(ny) story. Not just for her critiques of her son and daughter-in-law, but because you see that older people have humanity and still keep a sense of humor into their senior years.

And of course, the first thing I did when I got back was catch up on two weeks of Noah's Arc. Thank God for DVR service. Man, have the episodes this season been rocking or what? I kinda dug that British rapper/singer dude. The character has an interesting, jumpy energy he brings to the show. He's a must-keep, if I must say so. Loving the "wait 'til I steal your man, bitch" storyline, too.

Laters...
fs

No comments: