Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Popcorn. James Brown. Dreamgirls. Gerald Ford.

I loved listening to my parents' James Brown records growing up. Quite a show man. Loved this one... Popcorn by James Brown. He will be missed.


Ate my fill of popcorn at the movies watching Dreamgirls. Loved it. Loved it. LOVED it. Of course, it was nice to hear/see bits of my hometown Detroit mentioned, though most of the film was made in L.A... my new hometown. Eddie Murphy's performance, as a pseudo James Brown kinda character was great.

Then, of course tonight's news that President Gerald Ford died. That's big news in Michigan, since he was a Michigan native son.

Having a good time in Detroit. Til next time...
fs

3 comments:

Just 4 U said...

James Brown is certainly the Godfather of Soul. He will be missed.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.