Sunday, October 02, 2005

Herndon Davis Reports. Re-cap.


Brent Dorian Carpenter, Trent Jackson and I were guests on the Herndon Davis Reports. We taped on Saturday afternoon. The air date will be in January, specific date not ready yet. We'll keep you posted through our blogs and websites.

We talked about the state of black, gay literature and stories. A subject that we all are comfortable talking about.

But LAWD, why did I start sweating like Whitney like halfway through my first segment? I'm sitting there eyeing Herndon like "let's take a break/go to commercial/don't you see the waters flowing" but we continue discussing. And discussing. And discussing. Luckily, a good HOT seven minutes later, we get a commercial break and I get another powder down. LAWD, I needed my color-coordinated hankie like the gospel divas carry in their performances.

This is the host, Herndon Davis, on the left.

3 comments:

Avowed_Southern_Democrat said...

I know from past experience that being under those lights for any length of time will test your deodorant (LOL). Then add the stress of being on camera and not wanting to screw up and cause a re-take. I've moderated a national teleconference for 5 years now and have gotten use to it. Shem hotep!

Anonymous said...

Herndon Davis Reports does not air here in Atlanta yet. Hopefully, by January we will have it.

I'm sure you guys did a fabu job!!

Kevin C

Unconquerable Soul said...

man, i wonder if the reports are airing in NYC. He is a cutie!