Thursday, October 20, 2005

All Aboard... Noah's Arc


Last night's debut episode of Noah's Arc was so much fun. I liked it! Especially the Noah and Wade storyline. Dang, that was hot. And the couple that just moved in together was cool too.

It was great to see an all-black cast portraying black gay characters on a major television station.

It's all about the first representation, which will then lead to more opportunities for representation... but you gotta watch and write to LOGO that you like Noah's Arc... and that you want to see more. There can be more than one black gay comedy, drama, reality series on at the same time... so we gotta press for that. But we gotta make sure Noah's Arc is a success first! Congrats to everyone associated with the show. Their hard work (and they have been working VERY hard) is paying off!

If you missed it, you can catch it on LOGO every Wednesday.
fs

3 comments:

Unconquerable Soul said...

I loved the first episode! I can't wait till next Wednesday

~^^~L*C~^^~ said...

another reason why I wish I had cable! maaaaan, sounds wonderful.

christopher said...

You know, after previewing The Closet my hopes weren't too high for Noah's Arc. I sort of anticipated not liking it. But after watching the first episode last night I have to admit it is much, MUCH better than I imagined. Well thought out, engaging and kinda sexy. Of course there were way too many stereotypes, but that aside it was well worth my time.

Respect, Christopher David