Friday, August 24, 2007

Delicious Hook Ups.

Well... not exactly like that.

More like hooking you up with some of the fun blogs and sites I've discovered lately. Hope you find them just as fun as I do.

OK. So I love celebrity gossip sites. And even if some of the items are rumors, they're still fun to read and ponder. Two celebrity gossip sites I've discovered recently are Sandra Rose News and Media Take Out. This is in addition to getting my fix from Good Day L.A. in the mornings before heading out.

Speaking of L.A. coolness, I've recently discovered the blog by Social Butterfly. It's fun. Positive. And talks about lots of things taking place in L.A. from an L.A. perspective.

I like to travel when I have time. I also book my own travel. My sister hipped me to this travel site: Kayak. It's kinda like all the others, but just a bit hipper and cooler in my opinion. And... there's not all the fees to book from Kayak.

Finally, I love my book industry news. Shelf Awareness gives a daily update on industry and author news. Author Buzz updates you on new books you should know about.

OK. One more. I'm going to Atlanta in a week, once I leave Detroit. Found this restaurant on Sandra Rose News site: Endenu... home of chicken & waffles on a stick! Check out the pics. Imagine that... chicken & waffles on a stick!

Have a nice weekend everyone!
fs

No comments: