Friday, May 11, 2007

Free Stuff Friday!

On a more happy note...

Ring the dinner bell... come and get it!

Um. I just got a HUGE box of stuff from my publisher, Kensington, and I want to share with you!

Specifically, it's a 31-page "Exclusive First Look At This Year's Best Gay Fiction!" from my publisher.

Included as one of the top releases for the year is my upcoming novel, Right Side of the Wrong Bed. There is an excerpt of the book in the sampler.

If you want one, or a dozen for your book club -- absolutely FREE -- hit me up at my email: fsmith827 at gmail dot com.

In the email subject line, put "Free Stuff Friday!", and in the email, give me your name and mailing address. You can also say some nice, and clean, things too! I'll send you one (or a dozen) of the 31-page samplers from Kensington.

Hope you got the email code... Not wanting spammers hitting me up. Again, fsmith827 at gmail dot com.

Hope it's a Good Friday and weekend for you! Feel free to link up the Free Stuff Friday on your own site! And the book is now available for pre-order on many online retailer sites.

Find your favorite site and order away!!! :-)
fs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me the sampler. I'm going to read it as soon as I finish this email. I'm looking forward to reading your latest novel.