Thursday, May 18, 2006

Distance.


You ever feel like the coolest people, the people you really wanna connect with on a friends or more-than-friends basis...

Never seem to live in your city? Or never seem to be single?

Hmmm.

Or do you notice how people always say the "scene" in their city is tired, yet sing the praises of the "scene" of other cities?

Anyway, this weekend I'm off to another scene... Miami. Chica Lit Club book festival.

Please... no distance-curse. No distance curse. No distance curse. :-)
fs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Party in the city where the heat is on! Those lyrics... I just dated myself.

Hope you have a great time! Take lots of pictures!

Marz said...

Yeah I know how you feel. Philly sucks to me. But other people who live in other places are always saying how great it is here.


-Marz