Saturday, August 15, 2009

So Happy 4 U

I absolutely LOVE this cover... because hey, we've all been there. Happy, but a little wishing it was us.

I've channeled the feeling into a new term I use freely and openly... happily jealous. It's when I'm genuinely happy for someone, and wishing I were sharing the news or announcement.

Anyway check out the novel, I'm So Happy For You by Lucinda Rosenfeld. It's about two best friends who don't necessarily like each other, but still remain in each other's orbits. It's sure to keep you and your friends talking about your own happily jealous moments.

In the meantime, let's just shower praise and gratitude on everyone around us today, tonight, the rest of the weekend. Watch how much better you feel and how the atmosphere changes around you!
fs

1 comment:

Eduardo Guize said...

I'm happily jealous so often... thanks for sharing!