Thursday, June 11, 2009

Late Week Links

Busy week for me, with prepping for graduation weekend and all at my day job. Looking forward to summer break and finishing up that manuscript I told you about. But in the meantime...

Are you dating yourself? New blog I just found, Don't Be A Slut, discusses the idea in the entry, You're Only Dating Yourself. Other great entries in the blog, too.

I'm holding back commentary on the Praise Song and Dance video that miraculously re-appeared on YouTube... you've gotta watch from beginning to end ;-)

Entertainment Weekly column. The Book That Made Me Cry. What book(s) have you read that made you cry?

Congrats to our friend Rod 2.0 for making Advocate's Top 15 Gay(ish) Blogs.

Noel's blog reviews Blue Boy by Rakesh Satyal, and it sounds like an absolutely delightful summer read. And I predict a Lambda Literary Awards finalist for next year's awards.

Have a great day!
fs

No comments: