Sunday, August 10, 2008

Upcoming Book Festivals

So I was reading some random blogs this morning in between writing, and found out that my good buddy Fiona Zedde is doing a panel with my literary god/role model/who I wanna be when I grow up, Eric Jerome Dickey, at the end of August. The Decatur Book Festival.

I know a lot of you will be in Atlanta for the Black Gay Pride events... during that time, but take part of the weekend to head over to Decatur for the book festival. Totally worth it.

Meantime, back at the ranch, look for the West Hollywood Book Fair on Sunday, September 28. I'll be on a panel, 11:00 - 11:55 am, We Are Everywhere: New and Unique Voices in LGBT Literature (moderated by Christopher Rice).

Know of any other book events coming up? Let us all know in the comments.
fs

No comments: