Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Sister's Ex

Cydney Rax's latest novel, My Sister's Ex, hits bookstores next week. It sounds like she will have another hit on her hands.

The title says it all, so no need to go into all the particulars that you can find on the back cover or on her website. Cydney's previous three novels are My Best Friend and My Man, My Daughter's Boyfriend, and My Husband's Girlfriend. Love the branding.

Anyway, summer may be winding down... but there are plenty of nights for hot summer reading.

Check out one of my previous blogs on Cydney Rax's novel, My Best Friend and My Man, which also summarizes her other work.
fs

2 comments:

Leon1234 said...

Hey, fellow writer! How are you doing? Would love to speak to you sometime!

Anonymous said...

hey, fresh blog (keep it up) check out mine as well> Dem YoungEntertainment> http://blackspacemilan.blogspot.com/