Saturday, August 12, 2006

Random Stuff Saturday

About a week ago I picked up this new strawberry diet pepsi jazz in the grocery.

And it's delicious! My new favorite drink. I'm not a huge soda person, but this is definitely bringing me into the soda marketplace. Yum.

So spending a random weekend at home doing a little bit of nothing and something.

Slept in until 11, which was always a no-no in my household growing up. We were expected to be up and doing chores, homework or something, vacation or weekend or whatever. But this morning I needed to sleep in after having a late night at a friend's birthday party. Fun party.

Random "Daddy Mix" on iTunes at the gym (songs/artist my dad liked):
Who's Making Love by Johnny Taylor,
You'll Never Find by Lou Rawls,
When Somebody Loves You Back by Teddy Pendergrass,
Make Yours a Happy Home by Gladys Knight and the Pips,
Cheaper to Keep Her by Johnny Taylor,
Watermelon Man by Herbie Hancock,
Make it Funky by James Brown,
Face it Girl (It's Over) by Nancy Wilson,
Guess Who I Saw Today? by Nancy Wilson,
Boogie On Reggae Woman by Stevie Wonder,
Sweet Sixteen by B.B. King,
Paying the Cost to be the Boss by B.B. King,
Is it Still Good to Ya by Ashford and Simpson

Back to writing. Some days I think writing sucks. Then some days I really love it. Today is a mixed day.
fs

1 comment:

Arch City Expatriate said...

Two great classics by Nancy Wilson.