Friday, August 18, 2006

Clik

So I know a lot of you already get Clik. But for those of you who don't, subscribe. It's a great magazine and definitely keeps you in the know.

And while you're at it, maybe think of subscribing to a few other magazines in addition to Clik. In addition to ad revenue, subscriptions add to the overall success of your favorite publications. It shows advertisers there is a long-term commitment from readers to the magazine.

In the meantime, head over to Durante Vita, where I'm blogsitting over the next week or so. I hope I do justice... his writing on life in L.A. is great! My buddy Durante is heading to Vancouver for a commitment ceremony/marriage to his partner, and then a week-long Alaskan cruise for a honeymoon. Congrats!

And if you're in L.A. this weekend, you might catch me at the African Marketplace and the Serafemme Queer Women of Color Music Festival.

Here's to a great weekend!
fs

No comments: