Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year's DIRT

Happy New Year. Wow. 2007. And in just a few short weeks, if we don't get this one right, we can start the year again with Lunar New Year in February.

Oh, but anyway have you heard the dirt?

Well, it's not my dirt, but it's a new F/X show: DIRT. Debuts Tuesday night. All about the world of tabloids, celebrity gossip, getting the scoop and dirt on those in the public eye. Sounds fun.

Already have it in the DVR/TiVo. I've heard some good things about it. Might become the new water-cooler conversation show on Wednesday morning. Let's chat about it then.

As for me. My dirt. Well, I spent New Year's Eve slightly stranded in a snowstorm in Minneapolis... a silly layover... that had me celebrating New Years in three different time zones while in the air heading back to California. That was cool. But I didn't get home from the airport until 2 am.

No celebration for me. But I finished reading My Husband's Girlfriend by Cydney Rax... and now TOTALLY into Eric Jerome Dickey's Chasing Destiny.

Here's to 2007. Chase your destiny!
fs

2 comments:

D-Place said...

Happy New Year!

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

LOVING DIRT!!!!! SO HARD!!!
RICK FOX GETTING DONE WITH A STRAP ON AND THAT ASS SHOT WAS PRICELESS!

ETCHED IN MY MIND FOR DAYS!!!