Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lessons From A Younger Lover

A couple months ago I told you about author Zuri Day in a blog entry called Body By Night.

Coming next week is her new novel, Lessons From A Younger Lover. I was sold on the novel months ago when I heard the author reading a preview excerpt online. A great reading performance will get you everywhere.

Lessons... focuses on 40-year-old Gwen Smith, a 1st grade teacher, who after a divorce and moves back to California to care for her ailing mother. But while teaching in her new school, she meets and falls for a student's parent... 26-year-old Ransom Blake, despite not wanting to get involved with anyone. Sparks, chemistry, and romance ensue.

I read the author's Body By Knight a couple months ago and enjoyed it. I'm sure Lessons From A Younger Lover will be just as exciting.
fs

No comments: