Monday, December 12, 2005

Basketball

I love watching basketball. And I gotta get myself in a better mood, since my run in with Somebody (see entry below... Fake Christian Nice).

Loving the new NBA season. My
Detroit Pistons are #1 again. So are... the L.A. Clippers, who are finally getting mad love in L.A.

Just wanted to highlight some of the players making this season a great one while watching the NBA games on TV... like:


Tyson Chandler of the Chicago Bulls
Shaun Livingston of the L.A. Clippers



Tayshaun Prince of the Detroit Pistons


Carlos Arroyo of the Detroit Pistons Mike Bibby of the Sacramento Kings


OK. Another Tyson Chandler.


OK. Now I can go on with my day. I feel better now.
fs

4 comments:

Dubbed As Trent Jackson said...

okay Freddie, you're starting to scare me now...

Shaun Livingston looks 12. There is nothing cute about that young millionaire...wait. Young Millionaire...

Frederick Smith said...

Too funny Trent... Actually, Shaun is 20, having been born in 1985. Dang... 1985.
fs

N4R said...

Its a bit ironic that you want to "highlight" some of the players you are watching since they are high yellow - LOL I guess none of the darker brothers do anything for you.

Frederick Smith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.